ECO™ by Cosentino is a durable surface made of 75% recycled content composed of post-industrial or post-consumer materials and is bound by an environmentally friendly resin which comes in part from corn oil. ECO by Cosentino is also an ideal substitute for natural or engineered stone.
The Green Collection is composed of colors containing 75% post-industrial recycled raw materials.
Polar Cap, Crystal Ash and Starlight are made mainly from recycled mirror. While the colors Luna and Crystal Sand are composed mainly from recycled glass and porcelain. The color Black Forest is composed mostly of recycled glass and quarried stone.
The Revive Collection is composed of 75% post-consumer recycled raw materials.
The colors Terra, Riverbed and Iron Ore are mainly composed of from recycled glass, mirrors and industrial furnace residuals and White Diamond is mainly composed of recycled glass.
ECO by Cosentino Attributes:
- High performance against staining
- Scratching and scorching Non-porous, does not require sealers
- Available in 10 designer colors and two textures (Leather and polished)
- Available in 63″x 128″ slab and standard size tiles
- Backed by a 5 years limited warranty
- Building teams can gain points toward LEED Certification from the U.S. Green
- Building Council for a building project with ECO by Cosentino surfacing
GreenGuard, NSF and Cradle to Cradle Certifications
Don’t see the material you are looking for? Don’t worry, we can get anything! Please submit the material and color when you send us your information, and we will send you a quote within 24 hours.